WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING APPOINTMENT
We are excited to be able to see you for your eye exam, glasses and contact lenses!
While we have many protocols to KEEP YOU SAFE, including social distancing and facility limits, please know:
- Face mask is required to enter the office
- Your temperature will be taken and questions about COVID exposure will be asked
- Additional guests and family members should NOT come with you due to limits on admittance
- Please ‘PRE-SHOP’ on our website for eyewear to limit your time in the office. Appointments times in the optical will be limited due to the requirement to limit people in the optical store area.
Access VIRTUAL TRY ON HERE and CREATE A WISH LIST
it will be sent automatically to us at the office, no need to print it!
- Bring your meds list and a pen!
- When your eyewear is ready, we will ask you to schedule a dispensing appointment. This makes it very fast for you to pick up your eyewear and enables us to limit the number of people in office.
if you are COVID free and not a high risk individual (otherwise call us)
OFFICE HOURS as of May 19, 2020:
MON- CLOSED TUESDAY – FRIDAY 10 AM – 7 PM SAT 8 AM – 3 PM
Questions about your exam? Email us: email@example.com
Other questions? CALL 951-684-7822 OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org